Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get for my money?
- Flowers From The Farm has a massive internet presence and appears on the first page of most searches - a position which would cost you thousands if you chose to purchase it.
- 50% of your subscription is returned to your own region to help get British flowers better known in your own area.
- We have commissioned two distinct and separate logos to help you with your marketing. These are free to use for all members.
- Discount on a variety of workshops is available to members.
- As the network grows, we hope to negotiate more discounts on other products.
- More articles are constantly being added to the member section. The latest is an invaluable article on promotion and how to make the most effective use of your advertising budget,
- Flowers From The Farm has recently been awarded an EC grant to fund a pilot study enabling more people to start growing flowers for market. Lessons learned from this study will be circulated among members. News of this study got widespread coverage in the media during 2012 and brought more prominence to home-grown flowers.
- Members receive a monthly newsletter by email.
- You become a member of the only national network of flower growers and- with your local co-ordinator - get the opportunity to really make a difference in your area.
This said:- this is a co-operative and, ideally, you will put in as much as you get out. We hope that many of you will want to get involved in running the group either at national or at local level.
Join up, because we're the ones putting British flowers back in every vase in the country".