Flowers from the Farm is the award-winning membership association championing artisan growers of seasonal, scented, sustainable British cut flowers.
- over 1000 active members from Cornwall to Inverness.
- members running micro-businesses on allotments and cutting gardens, to flower farmers on 6 acres or more.
WE AIM TO
- encourage more people to grow cut flowers for market in Britain
- promote British flowers
- foster friendship and sharing through meetings, activities and communication.
Today 90% of the flowers sold through UK florists, supermarkets and wholesalers are imported not just from Holland but flown from as far afield as Ecuador, Colombia, Kenya and even Ethiopia. Flowers from the Farm aims to reduce travel miles by promoting locally-grown flowers and developing a network of British cut flower growers across the country.
OUR FLOWER FARMERS OFFER
- seasonal flowers you won’t find in shops
- flowers freshly picked from a local field
- garden-style beauty
- few travel miles
ABOUT US - FAQs
SEE DIVERSITY STATEMENT
FIND BRITISH FLOWERS NEAR ME
READ MORE - OUR STORY