About My Business
Seasonal, traditional cut flowers grown in a Bedfordshire Walled Garden. We grow over fifty varieties of country garden flowers, which are available during our cutting season from March to the end of October. Our clients include local florists and floristry tutors, as well as individuals and businesses who want to use beautiful, locally-grown flowers. We offer:
- Flowers hand-picked to order and supplied in a bucket or hand-tied bouquet.
- Fresh Flower Friday scheme – regular flowers picked and delivered locally.
- Wedding Flowers. As both growers and florists we offer DIY wedding flowers or provide all the buttonholes, bouquets and floral arrangements for your special day.
- Party and Event Flowers. We cater for all your floral requirements.
- Workshops throughout the year including Garden to Vase, Dahlia Days, Bridal Floristry and Christmas Wreaths.
- Come and visit us at the Walled Garden to hand select your blooms.